Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last days in Hanoi Vietnam

The weather reminds me of home. It is overcast and cool with rain at times and I must say after being in 95-98F weather in Cambodia a few days ago it feels pretty good.This is quite a city with the very old and the new modern city. I went to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and viewed the body of Ho. They take him to Russia every year and redo do him some how. I must say he looked really good.The locals I hear say he is on holiday when he is in Russia. They take your camera away and put it in a small bag and they keep it until you leave the complex so no photo's. You can use the camera at the house he lived in and the grounds.
The people here have been nice and the shoe shine guys I must say were getting to be a pest. Then they would see me every day and got tired of asking. I think they would shine your bare feet if you forgot your shoe's
On to the South of the country to Hue and new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment